HackMaster (Open Source Project) HackMaster is a turn based 2-player card game in which you play cards which expend resources. In return the cards can be used for either upgrading, defending, or attacking. The cards cost resources, and resources are incremented by resource rate each time it’s the players turn
I'm Vlad Samonin
5th Year Computer Engineering Student
- Age 22
- Address Winnipeg, Manitoba
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation April 25, 2019
- April 25, 2019
Hello! I’m Vlad. Motivated and Energetic Computer Engineering co-op student. My biggest passions are AR & Robotics. I like everything relative with creativity.
Software Engineering Internship
•Created marked based AR application for the tablet by using Vuforia API and Unity IDE. There’s also joystick implemented which can be used to rotate the 3d model. And pause menu created, there’s an option to reset the positions of 3d objects or to exit the application.
• Created SLAM (Simultaneous localization and mapping) based application for the headset HoloLens. Where using hand gesture and speech commands 3d objects are manipulating in the virtual space.
• Created Location Based AR application where used RestAPI for communication with the server. And MapBox API for getting the GPS locations mapped into a cartesian coordinate system.
Overview of Work Experience
I worked on various web projects and programmed in Java, - and XHTML languages. Every day started with updating work space to the current version using Git Bash and Command Prompt then checking available tasks or bugs in the Jira. One of the projects I worked on was Developing Digital Signature feature for signing the PDF documents.
Developed new design for website uccmb.ca. Developed new booking system for kyivpavilion.ca. Over 1000 people used during 2 weeks of Folklorama.
Took part in creating folklorama booklet for Kyiv Pavilion. Helped to organize Ukrainian events such as Ukrainian Day, 125 Anniversary of Ukrainians in Canada.
Open my own web-development studio storm-develop.com to help small businesses
increase value of company and amount of sales through digital solutions.
It’s probably the coolest project I was working on. Myself and Kyle Morris were able to create fully autonomous humanoid with speech recognition, speech, vision and everything is in the parallel. And even more we created full magic performance with music effects, Adafruit Playground and more.. Please visit here to
Cool project where we had to design automatic cube sorter using Arduino, RGB Sensor, Step &Servo Motors. To sort Cubes in the right order. In the final version we used RGB sensor to distinguish different sorting patterns: 1,2,3 or 3,2,1 or 2,3,1 Link to The Project
The idea of this project was create a basic DJ LaunchPad that would allow a user to produce a simple beat corresponding to four keypads. Each key pad produces a unique sound that allows the user to use their imagination to create a beat. We also added a sevensegmented display
Website for Relationship Therapist
- I AM STRONG THERAPY
The website designed for iamstrongtherapy.ca. It was designed in the Spring 2018. It has all modern components. Including booking page,online payments, contact page. The style of website I tried to match for the client personality.
Website for Susan Wenzel
- Susan Wenzel
Susan Wenzel is a certified sex therapist, relationship expert, clinical sexologist, and psychotherapist with years of experience working with individuals and couples and leading seminars and workshops. The new design for Susan was designed at Winter 2018. It has all modern components. Including beautiful home page, blog, services page.
Website for MUCSS
Manitoba’s Ukrainian Canadian Students Society (MUCSS) is student group based out of St. Andrews College, and strongly supported by the Centre for Ukrainian Canadian Studies (CUCS) at the University of Manitoba. The website I created in Winter 2017: http://manitobaucss.ca/ It has all modern components. Including Gallery, Events pages. The style of website I
Created new design for Storm-Develop.com. (Web-Development Studio) P.S The website is a little out of date. Some functions not working. The new release planned in 2018 http://storm-develop.com/
Website for UCCMB
In the Summer 2016 I developed the website for Ukrainian Canadian Congress Manitoba Provincial Council. This website equipped with the most recent technologies of web. It has the following features: News Page (which is updates automatically when you add a new Blog Post) Calendar of Events Main Slider Contact Us
Website for YPSWA
I created this website back in 2011 when I was 15 years old. This is unique template and with custom logo made in CorelDraw. The website was made for Young Professionals and Skilled Workers Associaton (YPSWA) was founded in 2010 and is located in the West End of Toronto, ON. The
- Technology chair in the Ukrainian Canadian Student Association of University Manitoba.
- Web-Specialist @ Kyiv Pavilion (Folklorama)
- Member of the Autonomous Agents Laboratory (Robotics) at U of M from Winter 2017
keep clients happy
for past 4 years
for past 4 years
I am very creative and competitive type of person.
Here are some of my interests:
- Augmented Reality applications is a new area of interest.
- I like to create inspiring videos in Adobe After Effects
- I like to express my creativiy in Web Development
- Proud member of Robotics Club Autonomous Agents Laboratory
- I am passionate about Creating Android Apps. (Soon will deploy one on Google Play) Stay in Touch
- Sport develops competitive strength, therefore in past, I was doing professionally kettlebell lifting.
- One of the challenges I accepted: Spartan Race
- Adobe After Effects
- Spartan Race
- Web Development
- Augmented Reality